Centre for Climate Safety at your service! We offer assistance and our expertise to individuals and organisations who work with communicating about sustainable living and climate solutions and could use a helping hand.
Depending on the assignment and circumstances, we sometimes offer pro bono assistance, at other times we chage an agreed fee which is then donated to enhance the centre’s work and activities.
We produce, design, publish, distribute, broadcast and consult – for instance:
• Website construction, renovation, staff training
• Social media set-up, graphics, and training
• Design and print of posters, postcards, pamphlet and booklets
• Media releases
• PR for events
• Audio, podcast and video
• Write and design annual reports and reports on specific topics
• Photography, filming, editing on assignment
• Consulting in communication about sustainability and/or climate change
• Network building
• Prepare and conduct powerpoint presentations
We collaborate closely with Geelong Media – a media bureau that works for a number of organisations – sustaining, maintaining, securing and enhancing their communication abilities.
» Contact us for an initial chat about how we can help you.
To see examples of our graphic work and design, take a look around on websites such as www.climateemergencydeclaration.org, www.climatesafety.net and this website, www.climatesafety.info, as well as Facebook-memes, booklets, and annual reports.